The Yacht Week Is Hiring
Join us on our epic path to create the ultimate event in Croatia, Greece, Italy, Thailand and the British Virgin Islands
HEAD OFFICE ROLE
PLEASE NOTE WE DON'T WORK WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. THANKS FOR NOT CALLING...
We are looking for a great PHP Developer who can build new projects, keep pace with the sharp growth of the company and stay in line with the Board’s vision across the four sister brands.
As an integral member of the Development Team, you will have important role delivering the online sector including websites, boat synchronization, platforms for yachting agencies, administration panels and skipper management systems.
Is this You?
You are passionate about new technologies. A highly motivated hard worker; you are not scared to dedicate time when it comes to building great products. You have a swarm of new ideas and you like to build and setup new projects and drive them to exceptional delivery standards. You always take the initiative and you can take a lot of pressure whilst keeping a fresh mind. You know how to work with a team with goals and deadlines.
We need You to have the following experience:
- 3+ years experience of quality development
- Solid Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience in Agile methodologies and versioning on Github
- Extremely strong OO coding principles
- Track record of building applications using PHP including, Silex or Symfony
- Experience of Linux server management (Debian currently)
- Understanding of Systems Architecture and Infrastructure
- Database – MySQL/NoSQL
- Ability and technical know-how to work with either the front-end or server-side, so you'll have solid knowledge in a broad range of development skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Track record of innovating and delivering
You will be based in our London office in Farringdon and will be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. We are a young rapidly growing team of 20 people who are fun, creative and ambitious – we like to work and party in equal measure. There will also be opportunities to travel around the world with our events.
£ 28000 - £ 35000 depending on experience
Send your email, CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated freelancer to join our rapidly growing team.
The candidate will help us in the development of our new mobile applications and projects. We are looking for a motivated iOS Developer with previous experience in developing mobile applications for IPhone and IPad.
- Cocoa, Xcode 5
- Proven experience with several apps for iPhone and IPad (preferably iOS 7)
- Native development required
- Experience in designing and implementing API’s for communication between web-services and mobile applications
The job will be offered under a freelance contract in our office in London. We are a young, fun, creative team of fifteen people who like to work hard as well as have a good time. There will be opportunities to travel around the world to our events and to learn new skills via education channels. Salary to be discussed.
Become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com.
About Yachts an Friends
A sister brand of The Yacht Week, Yachts and Friends is the lastest product from European Travel Ventures, where we provide sailing experiences by connecting high quality yachts and skippers with people often new to sailing. We are a startup and you will be joining a growing team, and be a part of the beginning of a journey.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to get hands on business experience in a fast-growing brand. You will be a part of the Yachts and Friends product team and help adding new inventory (yachts) to the platform and support on customer services.
Partnering with YnF charter companies:
- Improve and analyze existing functions
- Signup new companies and help them getting started
- Secure high quality data on yachts and for yachting companies
Customer service and satisfaction:
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Creating response templates
- Matching client's needs and wants in written and verbal communication
- User experience and improvement of simple features within Admin and the YnF website
- Bachelor or Master degree is desirable
The job will be a internship in our office in London with the option to run until the end of September. We are a young, fun, creative team of fifteen people who like to work hard as well as have a good time. There will be opportunities to travel around the world to our events and to learn new skills via education channels.
We will cover £300 per month to support towards travel and lunch.
Become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your CV, portfolio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yacht Week is looking for strong candidates who have the ability to identify and then target the up and coming trend setters within their country. They should attract both experienced and inexperienced sailors to The Yacht Week, using strategic marketing methods such as event management, sponsorship, social media, partnerships and press as well as building a team of Brand Ambassadors to promote The Yacht Week to increase brand awareness and in turn encourage bookings.
We Require Country Managers In
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Marketing experience
- Solid contacts in media and influential brands
- Great communication skills
- Motivation to work alone
- Proven management skills
- Previous attendance on TYW
The role is truly a case of what you put in, you will get out. We expect you to work a minimum of 10 hours per week in your local country/market and keep in regular communication with the Head of Marketing.
Pay is commission based on yacht sales in your market. This is paid annually.
Application InstructionsApply Here
Are you a rising music video producer star? Let us know... we are currently looking for a talented individual to edit and/or shoot and produce our upcoming trailer content.
We are expecting a trailer equivalent to a Hollywood produced action blockbuster or music video. Our Official Trailer has over 2.5 million views on YouTube. It is critical to have a touch and feel for rhythmical visuals. We only have 90 seconds to reflect the experience and convince the viewer. We promise a great adventure, exciting scenes and a great time.
Please fill out THIS FORM to take the first step in applying for the position.
Contact email@example.com for questions.
Positions for 2014 are open, we encourage all talent to submit an application
This is an unpaid position, but trust us, it is worth doing even if you normally would not work for free. An epic experience in the Mediterranean and/or Caribbean is promised!
A videographer with equipment is a plus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.