Our goal is to create a fun environment for everybody, while maintaining mutual respect on all sides for the benefit of our greater guest experience. We believe that if you look awesome, you'll feel awesome 😁
Travel Bag 🙌Pack in a soft duffel-type bag to maximise space on the yacht, no hard suitcases!
Themed Events 🎉Our themes are for all to enjoy and we invite you to express them – and yourself – in whatever manner you can imagine.
- Beach Chic Party -Elegant beachwear galore. Dress to impress. See inspo here.
- Disco Glam Party - Think studio 54 style, Grace Jones glam, sparkles, sequins and disco pants. See inspo here.
- Bathing suits
- Deck shoes, flips-flops and sandals. Sneakers if you’ll be hiking or running
- At night, restaurants are casual – shorts are fine
- Sunglasses and a hat (essential)
- Evenings can be cool – bring something warm
- Bring a high factor sunscreen
- Cleansing wipes
- Waterproof mascara for the ladies
- Lip balm (with SPF)
- Anti-nausea medication if you get sea sick
Essentials and nice to have’s ✅
- A floatie of your choosing – If it’s too much of a hassle to bring your own float and you’d rather be a sustainable sailor this summer, save the bag-space and hope that there’ll be one up-cycled for you!
- Country flag
- Aux cable
- European adapter
- Phone charger and battery pack
- Disposable underwater camera / GoPro
- Your own water bottle to minimise plastic use
- A book for down time
- Earplugs and an eye mask
- Cards, chess or your favourite board game
- Fairy/LED lights for your yacht
- Travel insurance
- Valid visa
- Valid passport
- Local currency
What not to pack 🚫
- Heavy clothing - wool takes a long time to dry
- Expensive jewellery
- Water-balloons. Bits of plastic in the ocean is a big no no ☝
- Linens and pillows, they’re provided for you