Get the boring stuff out of the way now, so you can enjoy every minute of your Yacht Week experience!
It's a real pain to shop for provisions on check-in day and can spoil some of the fun. Ordering online now is easier and will help ensure your provisions are delivered on time so you don't miss the opening event.
If you have booked a host: you should wait to begin shopping until you have communicated with your host who will create your personalized menu and shopping list for the week.
Pre-book your provisions for the week online with Yachtness and receive a 5% discount and free delivery right to your yacht with the code: "TYW2019GR".
- Follow this link and click on the shopping bag icon in the top right hand corder to find a cart pre-stocked with TYW’s recommended basic shopping list for the week.
- Go to the person icon in the top right hand corner to create a log-in. This way your shopping cart will be saved and updated as you shop. You will also be able to now share your login with your crew.
- Now you can edit your shopping cart by adding or removing items. Or you can scroll down to the bottom of the shopping cart page and choose to “Empty Cart” to start your own list without our recommendations.
- Once you’re ready to check out use code "TYW2019GR" to receive a 5% discount and free delivery right to your yacht.
- Make sure to include your TYW Booking ID where requested. Your yacht’s name is not necessary if you have not yet been assigned one. Delivery time should be 16:00 - 17:00.
- Payment is made at the marina after delivery to guarantee you get everything you ordered. Payment can be made in cash or by card. Visa and Mastercard only.
- We recommend checking out your shopping cart as soon as possible in order to have priority delivery on check-in day.
- It is easy to place additional orders later on in case you want to add something. Please mark in the additional information section “additional order for booking ID XXXXXXX”.
- Drinking water is extremely important in the Greek heat. We recommend a minimum of 2L per person per day.
- We recommend planning for 6 breakfasts, 4 lunch and 2 dinners onboard.
- Remember your food and water is for your entire crew, including your skipper (and host).
- The online shop also sells sailing gear, costumes for the regatta, personalised flags, luxury products, and TYW merch (coming soon!). Costumes must be ordered well in advance as their is limited supply.
- Cancelation fee of 20% on all orders cancelled at more than 5 days prior to delivery date. 100% cancellation fee on all orders cancelled within 5 days of delivery date.