Artist Liaison Assistant
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week; it started in 2006 and has taken onboard more than 50 000 guests from over 100 countries. Now we have 4 different products where The Ski Week is our second biggest event, bringing people together from all over the world in skiers paradises.
We are a young team of passionate people who love travelling and meeting people from everywhere. We are 30+ people working full time in London plus hundreds more during the summer season.
ROLE2019 has already seen some big announcements and collaborations for our musical programming and there are plenty more to come. With a bigger focus on our musical programming we are in need of a talented, organised and outgoing individual to aid with the management of our DJ team on the ground in Croatia.
Working with our Head of Entertainment, the role will focus on the onsite management of DJs, equipment and music in Croatia, and being the onsite point of contact for everything music related.
You’ll get to rub shoulders with some industry heavyweights, as well as the up and comers and help deliver events in some of the regions best venues.
- Point of contact between Head of Entertainment, DJs, Event Managers and venues
- Ensure Music Policy is being adhered to at events
- Ensure DJ equipment is in good working order and set up according to the artist rider requirements
- Ensure DJ Hospitality and Technical riders are correct
- Manage DJ hospitality and aid in DJ transport and logistics
- Music industry experience
- Event and nightlife experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Reliability and professionalism
- Availability from May 25 - September 14 working in Croatia
- DJ'ing experience is beneficial but not mandatory
WORKING DATESMay 25 - September 14, working in Croatia.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONSTo join our merry gang, please send your CV and music links to email@example.com