Sales and Customer Relations Assistant
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken on board more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
We are looking for a Customer Service Intern to assist the Customer Service Team during the busy summer months. The person must have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The role is customer facing, dealing with new enquiries, maximising conversions and supporting existing bookings. The successful applicant will be exposed to many aspects of supplier dealings including speaking directly to multinational charter companies. There will also be the chance to travel to one of TYW destinations.
- Work with the Customer Service team to manage incoming client enquiries, via email, phone and instant chat
- Assist clients in collating and populating crew lists
- Undertake a weekly booking check with all commercial invoices
- Manage collection of skipper licences for charter companies
- Analysing Customer Feedback throughout the event
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A thorough working knowledge of Excel
- English as a fluent language
- A team player, willing to engage in TYW's unique social environment
We do not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
The role will be from 13th May to 16th August 2019. You will be based in The Yacht Week office in London. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
INCLUDEDReasonable lunchtime meal and reasonable travel costs will be covered. The successful candidate will attend TYW Croatia at the end of the internship.
Join our gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org