Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week, The Ski Week & OH!SO. Since 2006, we have welcomed more than 80,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all walks of life. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
We are looking for a Customer Service Intern to assist the Customer Service Team during the busy summer months. The person must have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The role is customer facing, dealing with new enquiries, maximising conversions and supporting existing bookings. The role will be based in Split, Croatia for the summer, with 2-3 weeks based in the London office beforehand.
- Work with the Customer Service team to manage incoming client enquiries via email and instant chat
- Assist clients in collating and populating crew lists
- Assign all cabin bookings and manage all communication with these bookers
- Support onsite check-in team and deal with customer service related queries
- Excellent communication skills
- English as a fluent language (written and spoken)
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Right to work in the United Kingdom and able to travel to Croatia on a holiday visa. (Day 8 will not sponsor Visa applications).
- A team player, willing to engage in The Yacht Week's unique social environment
11th May to 29th August (flexible)
The job is based in Aldgate, London during May and Split, Croatia for months of June, July and August. Interviews will be conducted in London or via Skype.
- Reasonable lunchtime meals and travel costs will be covered whilst in London.
- Whilst in Croatia, accommodation on the mainland for the duration of the internship is provided. A reasonable weekly food allowance will be provided as well as transportation between islands and ports where necessary.
- An opportunity to sail on The Yacht Week Croatia for a week and a flight allowance will also be considered dependent on performance and successful completion of the season.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com