Photo evidence from our market research trip to Italy
DIGITAL PLANNER & BUYER
European Travel Ventures is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken onboard more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
The Yacht Week is looking to hire a talented Digital Media Planner/Buyer. This role requires a candidate who is analytical, proficient in maths, and well organized, with great attention to detail. The candidate must be well informed regarding digital landscaping (display, social, native, programmatic) trends and research.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns.
- Actualize media spending.
- Optimize media campaigns.
- Gather and analyze relevant metrics on an ongoing basis, with an ability to react quickly to ongoing campaign results, to optimize schedules, analyze media alternatives and make sound recommendations.
- Prepare all necessary post buy analysis.
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including strategy and traffic.
- Proven knowledge of Facebook self service planning and buying through Power Editor.
- Proven knowledge of Google self service planning and buying through Adwords.
- Experience of programmatic buying through DSP’s.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Tag Manager knowledge, implementation of tracking and measurement.
- No suits.
- Cool office space.
- Creative brainstorm hours.
- Access to The Yacht Week and The Ski Week events.
- Real strong coffee.
- International and diverse office featuring employees with impressive bios.
- Beer fridge Fridays.
- Group Bonus Scheme.
- Pension matching scheme.
- Eligibility to participate in a private health scheme.
We do not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified. You will be based in The Yacht Week office in London.
Competitive salary + bonuses.
Join our merry gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your CV and cover letter by the 25 January 2018 to: email@example.com