2021 will see the launch and further development of exciting new musical programming for The Yacht Week Greece. We are seeking a motivated intern to assist in the coordination and management of all artists on site, support the event staff as well as perform alongside featured resident DJ’s at events. You’ll get to work with an incredible team, DJ regularly at events and help deliver top-tier experiences in spectacular locations.
As the Day 8 Entertainment Manager’s go-to person in Greece, the role will focus on the logistical, technical and hospitality requirements of the resident team, performing at events as well as on-site administration and feedback both during events, and postseason.
We’re looking for an individual who has experience in the music and nightlife industry, a passion for music, travel and people as well as being a competent DJ. Furthermore, this is a fast-paced, often customer-facing role that requires the successful applicant to be adaptable, flexible and always possess a positive attitude.
This job is based out of Athens and the Saronic Islands in Greece.
Please note that The Yacht Week will not sponsor visa applications and that interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
- Perform as a DJ at The Yacht Week’s events in Greece
- Aid in the musical development of The Yacht Week
- Support and enforce The Yacht Week’s music policies at events
- Act as the on-site liaison for all resident DJ’s
- Logistical coordination and management of DJ’s and equipment during event
- Assisting in the administrative processes and feedback on artist performances
- Experience as a resident DJ and/or regular performances with the ability to cater to multiple genres
- A genuine passion for a wide range of music
- Current knowledge of the music industry and consumer trends
- Experience working in the music industry
- Well organized and proactive
- Fluent in the English language
- Be outgoing and personable
- A team player who’s willing to help out where needed and excited to be at our events
- The inclusive aspects of the Internship Program have been devised to minimise your expenses and to enable you to gain the most from your experience
- Accommodation for the duration of the event weeks allocated on the crew yacht
- Meals provided on days when interns are on duty
- Reasonable weekly allowance to be used when meals are not provided
- Transportation between islands and ports where necessary
This is an unpaid position. Meals and accommodation on the crew yacht will be provided.
➔ 29th May - 26th June (4 Weeks)
➔ 26th June - 31st July (5 Weeks)
Applications close 19th of March, 2021
To apply please complete THIS form.