We are seeking passionate, young-hearted people who have a natural flair for events and guest relations to join our event intern programme at The Yacht Week this summer. The Summer Internship Program is open to ambitious, passionate, energetic individuals; who possess previous events or hospitality experience and wish to further enhance their knowledge and skills within the industry.
You will have the chance to get to know people from all around the world while exploring one of our beautiful destinations. It is hugely important that Interns are flexible and enthusiastic about experiencing different roles throughout the programme.
Being adaptable, flexible and having a positive attitude is a must. This is a fast-paced, customer-facing role that requires you to be consistently upbeat and friendly.
You will be based in one of our 2 destinations (Croatia or Greece) based on your experience as well as your availability. Please note, Day8 will not sponsor Visa applications. Interviews will be conducted online.
- Communicating the event itinerary to guests on a daily basis.
- Being a point of contact for all guests, assisting with any queries or concerns they may have throughout the week.
- Aiding in operations and ensuring that events run smoothly on a daily basis (ie. check-in, transfers).
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the check-in process.
- You will be expected to work between 6 to 8 hours a day as well as being on night duty once or twice per week.
- Working night duty at least once a week will be a key part of your role as a TYW intern.
- The inclusive aspects of the Internship Program have been devised to minimise your expenses and to enable you to gain the most from your experience.
- Accommodation for the duration of the event weeks (Apartments in Croatia and on the crew yacht in Greece).
- Meals provided on days when interns are on duty.
- Reasonable weekly allowance to be used when meals are not provided (this applies to Croatia only, as all meals are provided in Greece).
- Transportation between islands and ports where necessary.
Applications open on 1st January 2022
Please check back here for the application link