We are looking for a passionate coder to join our core team in London. To be a good fit for us you’d need to:
- Be passionate about coding.
- Be willing to take risks and propose your ideas.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Like to have fun and travel.
You’d be close to perfect if:
- You have developed Symfony3 apps before.
- You have tried both Frontend and Backend sides of web development.
- You have been doing DevOps with tools like Google Cloud Platform, Vagrant.
- You like to learn by doing.
THE TEAM & BENEFITS
Our web stack is composed mostly of Symfony3, React and SASS (backed by SQL DBs) and runs on Google Cloud Platform, while our mobile application is powered by React Native. Its backend uses ExpressJS via Parse Cloud and MongoDB. You’d join our small tech team, which is responsible for all the web apps and the in-house booking systems - so be ready to dive right into real-world scenarios! But, don’t worry, your colleagues will always be there to help you out. We also provide some benefits, which someone may define unique:
- Chance to live the experiences we propose to our guests.
- No suits.
- Cool office space.
- Pension matching scheme.
- Competitive salary.
- New shiny laptop.
- Flexible work hours.
- Real strong coffee.
- Office trips & experiences.
- International and diverse office featuring employees with impressive bios.
- Beer fridge Fridays.
- Group Bonus Scheme.
- Eligibility to participate in a private health scheme.
We do not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified. You will be based in The Yacht Week office in London.
Competitive salary + bonuses.
Join our merry gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your portfolio, CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org