Photo evidence from our market research trip to Italy
European Travel Ventures is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken onboard more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
TYW is looking for a Hype Master/MC/Vibe Guide/Crowd Motivator for the summer events. You will be the frontline for guests interaction and will act as a lead for all aspects of guest entertainment. You’re there to ensure that every party feels like the best party. Whether it is coordinating and announcing formalities, pumping up the crowd, running contests, or leading group activities, the Hype Master is there to create the proper atmosphere. We are looking for a leader and skilled motivator who enjoys social interaction, has a fun character, is full of energy, possesses a great charisma and is able to create a buzzing environment. You will be talking on a microphone in front of a crowd, providing high energy enthusiasm while motivating and encouraging people to simply enjoy their week to the fullest.
- Presenting welcome speeches to guests on site
- Acting as a party starter and crowd energizer while also helping maintain the appropriate energy levels of guests
- Provides guidance, organization, information to all guests when necessary
- Lead on guest entertainment and interaction
- Previous MC experience
- Acting & improv experience is not required, but an asset
- The friendliest disposition
- Be highly confident at public speaking
- A top notch sense of humour
- Be able to make adaptations and improvisations on the fly
- You will be offered a spot in one of our 5 destinations based on your experience as well as your availability.
- This is an unpaid position. A food allowance and accommodation will be provided.
- There is potential for salary negotiation for right candidate with appropriate experience.
Send your resume, covering letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2nd, 2018.