Photo evidence from our market research trip to Italy
European Travel Ventures is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken onboard more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
Working alongside the Media Manager, the role will focus on the recruitment and logistical coordination of our team of photographers & videographers as well as the administration involved pre-event. It will also require the onsite coordination of talent and amplification of the event through official TYW social media platforms. You’ll get to rub shoulders with some industry heavyweights as well as the up and comers and help deliver content used across all the TYW social channels. We’re looking for someone who has experience with digital media, film and photography, and is well-versed in the social media space. The ideal candidate will have a knack for project management and an insatiable passion for travel and people.
- Support with content creation for TYW
- Amplify the event through official TYW social media platforms
- Assisting in the booking of photographers and videographers for the season
- Communicating with artists
- Logistical coordination pre-event including booking flights and arranging transfers
- Logistical coordination and management of photographers during event
- Assisting in the administrative processes including invoices and contracts
- Able to work on-site in Croatia from June – mid September
- A genuine passion for photography and social media
- A good knowledge of the travel photography landscape
- Experience working in media management or photography
- Well organized and proactive
- Fluent in the English language
- Be outgoing and personable
- A team player who’s willing and excited to be at any of our events
- Skills in photography or videography & ability to work on creative projects are not required, but a great asset
- This job is based in sunny Split, Croatia with normal work hours between 9am - 6pm. Please note that TYW will not sponsor visa applications.
- This is an unpaid position. A food allowance and accommodation will be provided.
Send your resume, covering letter and link to one of your social platforms to get a feel for your personality to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 March 2018.