Music Logistics Assistant
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week; it started in 2006 and has taken onboard more than 50 000 guests from over 100 countries. Now we have 4 different products where The Ski Week is our second biggest event, bringing people together from all over the world in skiers paradises.
We are a young team of passionate people who love travelling and meeting people from everywhere. We are 30+ people working full time in London plus hundreds more during the summer season.
ROLE2019 has already seen some big announcements and collaborations for our musical programming and there are plenty more to come. With a bigger focus on our musical programming we are in need of a talented, highly organised, and reliable Music Logistics Assistant.
Working with our Head of Entertainment, the role will focus on logistical coordination of DJs, from booking flights, ferries, transfers, accommodation across all our events during the summer as well as other administrative processes such as invoicing and contracts.
You’ll get to rub shoulders with some industry heavyweights, as well as the up and comers and help deliver events in some of the regions best venues.
- DJ logistics including flights, ferries, accommodation, transfers and equipment
- Administrative processes including invoices and contracts
- Communication with DJs pre event
- Aid in the hospitality of DJs
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Music and event industry experience is beneficial
- Exceptional people skills
- Reliability and professionalism
WORKING DATESAvailability May - September 14, working onsite in Croatia May 24 - September 14.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONSTo join our merry gang, please send your CV and music links to email@example.com