Photo evidence from our market research trip to Italy
ONSITE CABIN BOOKINGS INTERN
European Travel Ventures is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken onboard more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
We're looking for a Cabin Booking and Commercial Assistant to help manage our cabin booking finances and logistics in Croatia, Greece, Italy, and Montenegro. As an integral part of our Summer events team, you will be analyzing complex data, keeping track of budgets and making sure all cabin bookings are highly organized before, during and after the event.
- Collect and process all receipts from cabin yachts from the previous week
- Keep track of all cabin budgets
- Manage allocation of company cards and cash per week
- Communicate with skippers and hostesses on their roles and responsibilities
- Assist at check in and check out weekly
- Support Event Manager with onsite event responsibilities and attend official TYW events
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- A thorough working knowledge of Excel
- Candidates with mathematical qualifications are preferred
- English as a fluent language
- Basic accounting experience
- Previous experience on TYW id preferred but not essential.
- This job is based in sunny Split, Croatia with normal work hours between 9am - 6pm. Please note that TYW will not sponsor visa applications. Working Dates: 20th May to 19th September 2018
- This is an unpaid position. A food allowance and accommodation will be provided.
Send your resume, covering letter and availability to email@example.com by March 2nd, 2018.