Sales and Customer Relations Assistant
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken on board more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
The primary role of the Sales & Customer Relations Assistant is to provide the highest standards of service, guidance and support to our guests. From the point of enquiry right the way through to returning home, the Sales & Customer Relations Assistant must ensure our guests have the best week of their lives.
Additionally, they will identify potential guest leads and maximise sales opportunities through excellent spoken and written communication and building rapport. As the main point of contact, the Sales & Customer Relations Assistant must be readily available to ensure that guests are guaranteed accurate and prompt communication before, during and after the event.
- Ensure Day8 provides top quality customer service for guests and partners
- Increase sales opportunities through proactive sales techniques through professional and prompt email or telephone correspondence
- Work with sales team to ensure all sales inquiries are followed-up
- Guide guests through decision making and the booking to the payment process
- Meet with product managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service and lead generation
- Participate and improve standard operating procedures in handling guests’ complaints and enquiries
- Produce weekly Customer Service KPIs and reports
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Use a CRM platform to manage, qualify, route and track sales leads from various sources
Due to the nature of the business, the applicant is expected to be available during some weekends and potentially some evenings during the week.
- Have attended The Yacht Week or The Ski Week (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce preferred but not essential)
- A native English Speaker or high-level English qualification
- Fluency in a major European language is preferred.
- Previous experience in converting outbound sales calls
We do not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified. You will be based in The Yacht Week office in London.
Competitive salary + bonuses.
Join our gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your portfolio, CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org