Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken on board more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.THE ROLE
The primary role of the Sales Executive is to manage offline lead nurture for Day 8’s family of brands. A whizz on the phone, you’ll spend your days converting interest into leads, and leads into bookings. You’ll be just as skilled at moving customers through a funnel as you will be filling it, and will be responsible for searching for new opportunities to develop leads and find new business. Making people happy is your calling, and so in addition to your sales remit you’ll be assisting as needed with customer service, providing outstanding interactions that leave a lasting positive impression of the brand.
- Management of offline lead conversion - turning quotes, plans, abandoned bookings and other leads into happy, paying customers via phone and email
- Actively seeking new opportunities to capture leads, both online and in person through offline marketing
- Ensure Day8 provides top quality customer service for guests and partners
- Increase sales opportunities through proactive sales techniques through professional and prompt email or telephone correspondence
- Guide guests through decision making and the booking to the payment process
- Meet with product managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service and lead generation
- Participate and improve standard operating procedures in handling guests’ complaints and enquiries
- Produce weekly Customer Service KPIs and reports
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Use a CRM platform to manage, qualify, route and track sales leads from various sources
- Have attended The Yacht Week or The Ski Week (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in travel sales (desirable)
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in converting outbound sales calls
- A native English Speaker or high-level English qualification
- Fluency in a major European language is preferred.
Company policy is not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in London. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense. The role is intended as a permanent contract.
This job is based in Aldgate, London with occasional working periods in Europe.
APPLICATIONSApplications status: On-going
Join our gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your portfolio, CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.