We know you have questions and we are here to help...
We understand you may be worried about this season with everything happening in the world. To help give you some security we are offering complete flexibility on your summer 2020 booking.
Here are your options:
• Move your booking to later this summer or to 2021. We are offering flexibility on dates and routes so that you can move to a week later in the summer or to 2021 and if you do drinks on your yacht will be on us if you rebook before your original departure date.
• Keep your booking as it is. If your week has not been postponed and you want to keep your booking as it is, you don’t have to do anything.
• Take a refund credit note. If you aren't sure what to do yet you can exchange your trip for a refund credit note which can be used on any The Yacht Week trip in the future. We have some incredible new routes ready to go for 2021.
• We're here for you. If you are concerned about your trip and would like to discuss your options, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
We promise to let you know a minimum of 30 days prior to the departure date of your trip if the event will go ahead or not. For up to date information on the status of each week check our Travel Advice page.
We have made the decision to postpone weeks 23-31, if this affects you your options and all the information can be found here. If you are part of the Ultra weeks then any information can be found here.
Following the decision to postpone June, we have an announcement from our team.
The Official Statement from Ultra Europe can be found here.