GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
IS THIS YOU?
- Experienced. You have a track record of transforming and building state-of-the art organisations. Minimum 7+ years of managerial experience. It may be your first MD role but you’re an extraordinarily driven leader.
- Product understanding. You know the ins & outs of building lifestyle brands and hospitality experiences, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and an acute understanding of our consumer demographic.
- A talent scout. You can identify exceptional people to join our team and motivate them to excel.
- You don’t fold under pressure. In fact quite the opposite – you thrive in a fast-paced environment with unrelenting determination.
- A rainmaker. You are an ace at negotiating big and complex deals that drive growth and build solid and important relationships.
- A problem-solver. You have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
- Detail oriented. Your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s beautifully organised, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- A charmer. You can easily identify and network with the most influential people in room.
- Fired up about us. You are ready to live, eat and breathe ETV, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
- A person of high integrity. You're running the show and we can always depend on you to deliver results.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Leadership and motivation. You get people to believe in your vision and motivate them to help you achieve it. We are going to be building a high-performing team and they need and, more importantly want, to follow you.
- Scaled a young business from 20+ full time employees to a larger entrepreneurial organisation.
- A strong background in product, sales and marketing.
- Direct experience in similar sectors; hospitality, travel, technology is a plus.
- Raised investment and delivered a successful exit.
- A charismatic personality who creates a fun and vibrant culture.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set. You must be a doer not a theorizer – success in a start-up is all about fast, smart action. Every opportunity needs to be seized and made the most of.
- Prior experience managing highly effective cross-functional teams.
- Masters degree or MBA.