Below you will find information on activities and dinner options at each destination.
Read this document carefully to make sure you don’t miss out on anything which requires reservations.
While we strive to facilitate memorable experiences for our guests, please note that activities recommended by external suppliers, such as quad rentals and paragliding, are independent of The Yacht Week. Guests who choose to participate in these activities do so at their own risk and are advised to review and comply with the safety guidelines and terms provided by the respective suppliers. We strongly recommend that guests conduct their own thorough research into the risks associated with various activities before making a decision. Please ensure that your travel insurance covers you for any of the activities that you undertake.
Yacht Week Dinners
In order to make sure you have the best experience TYW has planned the following dinners. These are optional but highly recommended, as they take place at our party venues and will lead into the party:
Day 1: TYW opening dinner & party at “Llull Tersane” in Fethiye.
Day 3: TYW Dinner at “Beach of Heaven” in Ölüdeniz
Day 6: Dinner at “Göbün” in Kapi Creek
Please note that these meals need to be pre-ordered one week in advance. For more information and bookings please fill in this form.
Day 1. Saturday 9th September - Fethiye/ Gocek
Check-in day! Take a break from the logistics of the day to enjoy a nice lunch at your marina. Once settled in, meet everyone at our opening dinner at Llull Tersane.
- Yacht Classic Hotel Marina, Fethiye
- Mori Restaurant
- Blu Bar
- Ece Marina, Fethiye
- Gocek Marina
- Lotis Kitchen Restaurant
- West Cafe
TYW opening dinner & party at “Llull Tersane”. Booking info here.
Day 3. Monday 11th September - Ölüdeniz
Today we raft up by the famous Ölüdeniz beach resort which is a Mecca for watersports and activities. We will be regrouping in the evening for dinner and dancing at our “Siren’s Call” party.
- Tandem flight from 1960 metres with a professional instructor, no experience required.
- Duration: 1.5 hours (45’ drive to take off site, 30’ flight)
- Landing will be by the yachts (great way to impress your new friends?!)
- Cost: €135
- Jetski, JetCar, Parasailing, Flyboard, Wakeboard, Waterski, E-foil, Seabop, Mo-Jet, Diving etc.
- For prices please click here.
To book your activities please email: email@example.com quoting your yacht name & The Yacht Week.
TYW Dinner & Siren’s call party at “Beach of Heaven”. Booking info here.
Day 4. Tuesday 12th September - Fethiye
Today we visit the port town of Fethiye for a day of local culture indulgence. Our yachts will be moored at the 5* Yacht Classic Hotel marina. In the evening we will meet up at a club in town for more fun and dancing!
- Turkish Baths
- In the old town of Fethiye (Paspatur) you will find an abundance of traditional stalls and shops with local products and delicacies, fabrics, boutiques and much more.
- Timing couldn’t be better to be in Fethiye, as every Tuesday the center of town is turned into a massive market of street vendors. For the exact location of the market click here.
- Visit the impressive Amynthas rock tombs at the edge of town with spectacular views of the city (it is possible to walk there, if you don’t mind a bit of a steep hill). Location: here.
- Take a short taxi ride to visit the abandoned Greek ghost town of Kayakoy. After wandering through the ruins, treat yourself to local tea and snacks at Antik restaurant.
- Quad Tours. For information about the tours click here. Prices: 30$ pp double drive 35$ pp single drive per bike. For bookings please message Tufan on whatsapp: +90 539 488 19 49
- 4X4 Tours. Cost: 1100 tl per person. Message Abu for bookings: +90 537 790 29 03
- Horse Riding tours. Duration 45-60’. Cost: 750 tl per person. Message Abu for bookings: +90 537 790 29 03
- Mori Restaurant @ Yacht Classic Hotel
- Beautiful restaurant in the marina where our yachts will be.
- For Bookings please message Yunnus at +90 506 978 43 22 (whatsapp) quoting The Yacht Week
- Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Fish Market
- A very unique experience! Choose your fish at the fish market and get it cooked at one of the restaurants on the square. Location: https://goo.gl/maps/VVjjEUa1cHdErcdG9
- Pasa Kebab
- Casual restaurant with delicious Turkish doner & other local delicacies. Reservations are highly recommended as it is a very popular eatery. Call: +90 532 680 98 07
- Girida Port
- High quality fish restaurant at Ece Saray Marina. Reservations: +90 252 614 70 30
Unofficial TYW meetup at “Boga” club at 10pm.
Day 5. Wednesday 13th September - Tarzan Bay
Today is a day to spend on the water, exploring local bays before our second raft night for the week. However, for those who want to spend the morning in true luxury, we recommend making a reservation at the exclusive Yazz Collective for lunch. For reservations please contact: +90 530 215 92 99 and make sure you quote The Yacht Week to increase your chances of a table.
Day 6. Thursday 14th September - Göbün in Kapi Creek
Our last night on the water will be spent at one of the favourite bays for sailors, Kapi Creek. Why not hike up the hill to see the sunset? This evening we will dine Turkish style and party hard, Yacht Week Style at our Kraken’s Cove party!
TYW Dinner & Kraken’s Cove party at “Göbün”. Booking info here.