Spread the cost of your sail this summer with TYW payment plan.
Top news for you intrepid adventurers. We’ve put our heads together and devised a brilliant payment plan option, meaning that you can book now and pay the rest later, just like that. It goes without saying, you can pay the entire amount owed in one lump sum if you so wish. But for the rest of you, we got you covered.Money doesn't grow on trees. But coconuts do 🌴
The plan explained for yachts:
- When you book your yacht, you pay the first 10% of the total cost of the booking within 24 hours.
- No later than 30 days afterwards, 40% of the total cost must be paid.
- Then the grand 100% must be paid no later than 60 days before the event begins.
Side-note: Should you wish to cancel within 24 hours of booking (not that you’d ever want to), the 10% deposit is fully refundable.
The plan explained for cabins:
- When you book your cabin, the first payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid within 24 hours.
- The second payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid 120 days before the event begins (check your booking to see the exact date).
- If a new booking is made in the period of 120 days before the event begins (check your booking to see the exact date), a payment of 100% of the cost must be paid upon booking.
For both yacht and cabin bookings, you may choose to pay the entire amount owed in one lump sum if you wish. And, if you forget the above, simply log in to your booking and you can view all the details and due dates.
Sit back and let dreams of the open oceans begin.
Jump aboard and book now!