European Travel Ventures is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken onboard more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
We’re looking for someone to assist the Creative Content Manager and media team in executing and managing brand defining content that will sit across our platforms. You will be overseeing and art directing groundbreaking, thought provoking content that shapes the tone of The Yacht Week. You will be working with our trusted film-makers and photographers on a range of projects, therefore, we are looking for someone with strong project management skills, can keep to tight deadlines, come up with creative solutions to problems and loves a challenge.
- Book photographers and videographers for the summer months
- Manage elements of video production covering budgets, timings and production
- Work with our creative team to manage all incoming media enquiries
- Be the on-site point of contact for any and all public relations activities
- Manage any media-related matters on-site in Croatia for a period of at least three months
- Work collaboratively with the media team and keep them motivated on-site
- Write your own creative briefs and deliver high quality photography/film projects for our content calendar
- A genuine passion and knowledge of photography and film
- Have a good understanding of lighting, composition and event photography
- Strong editing skills and understanding of editing softwares
- Be outgoing and have the ability to lead the direction of filmmakers onsite
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent
- Experience in managing creatives
- Well-travelled, social and curious
- Very proactive with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A thorough working knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in the English language
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- A team player who’s willing and excited to be at any of our events