We are seeking passionate, young-hearted people who have a natural flair for events and guest relations to intern at The Yacht Week Croatia this summer. The Summer Internship Program is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience in the events and hospitality industry. You will have the chance to get to know people from all around the world while exploring the beautiful country of Croatia. All interns will be trained and sent detailed information outlining daily plans, destination details and logistics, prior to the start of the event. It is hugely important that Interns are flexible and enthusiastic about rotating positions and experiencing different roles throughout the weeks. So if you love The Yacht Week and want a summer to remember, please get in touch. We would love to have you jump on board with us!
This job is based in Split, Croatia and Day8 will not sponsor Visa applications. Interviews will be conducted in person in London or via Skype.
- Communicating the event itinerary to guests on a daily basis.
- Being a point of contact for all guests, assisting with any queries or concerns they may have throughout the week.
- Aiding in operations and ensuring that events run smoothly on a daily basis (ie. check-in, transfers).
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the check-in process.
- We will be looking for individuals to take on these specific roles: Guest Relations (Ensuring that any information communicated with guests is consistent and accurate), Hospitality Intern (Manage bookings, reservations and venue relations for events on all routes), Glitter Artist (Work closely with our resident Glitter team and help out with the application of the makeup) and a Running Instructor (Leading TYW Run Club 2 - 3 times a week in key locations along our route).
- You will be expected to work between 6 to 8 hours a day as well as being on night duty once or twice per week.
- Working night duty at least once a week will be a key part of of your role as a TYW intern.