SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Pro Tip: Copy and paste the questionnaire into a working document and edit from there (you aren't able to save and come back to your answers on this platform).
We are seeking passionate, young-hearted people who have a natural flair for events and guest relations to intern at The Yacht Week Croatia this summer. The Summer Internship Program is an awesome opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience in the events and hospitality industry. You will have the chance to get to know people from all around the world while exploring the beautiful country of Croatia. All interns will be trained and sent detailed information outlining daily plans, destination details and logistics, prior to the start of the event. It is hugely important that Interns are flexible and enthusiastic about rotating positions and experiencing different roles throughout the weeks. So if you love The Yacht Week and want a summer to remember, please get in touch. We would love to have you jump on board with us!
This job is based in Split, Croatia and ETV will not sponsor Visa applications. Interviews will be conducted in person in London or via Skype.
- Communicating the event itinerary to guests on a daily basis.
- Being a point of contact for all guests, assisting with any queries or concerns they may have throughout the week.
- Aiding in operations and ensuring that events run smoothly on a daily basis (ie. check-in, transfers).
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the check-in process.
- You will be expected be on duty between 6 to 8 hours a day as well as being on night duty once or twice per week.
- Night duty at least once a week will be a key part of of your role as a TYW intern.
- Additionally, once on site, you will also be given one of these specific roles: Guest Relations & Community Manager (Ensuring that any information communicated with guests is consistent and accurate as well as leading the work on community curation), Hospitality Manager (Manage bookings, reservations and venue relations for events on all routes), Media Coordination Intern (Working with the Media Manager to organise media staff such as photographers, videographers and DJs), Branding & Logistics Manager (In charge of all TYW branding items and ensuring that venues comply to their contractual duties of putting them up).