Applications Open January 8th, 2018.
We are seeking passionate, young-hearted people who have a natural flair for events and guest relations to intern at The Yacht Week Croatia this summer. The Summer Internship Program is an awesome opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience in the events and hospitality industry. You will have the chance to get to know people from all around the world while exploring the beautiful country of Croatia. All interns will be trained and sent detailed information outlining daily plans, destination details and logistics, prior to the start of the event. It is hugely important that Interns are flexible and enthusiastic about rotating positions and experiencing different roles throughout the weeks. So if you love The Yacht Week and want a summer to remember, please get in touch. We would love to have you jump on board with us!
This job is based in Split, Croatia and ETV will not sponsor Visa applications. Interviews will be conducted in person in London or via Skype.
- Communicating the event itinerary to guests on a daily basis.
- Being a point of contact for all guests, assisting with any queries or concerns they may have throughout the week.
- Aiding in operations and ensuring that events run smoothly on a daily basis (ie. check-in, transfers).
- Welcoming and assisting guests during the check-in process.
- You will be expected to work between 6 to 8 hours a day as well as being on night duty once or twice per week.
- Additionally, once on site, you will also be given one of these specific roles: Guest Relations (Ensuring that any information communicated with guests is consistent and accurate), Hospitality Intern (Manage bookings, reservations and venue relations for events on all routes), Media Intern (Working with the Media Manager to organize media staff such as photographers, videographers and DJs), Tech Intern (Assisting the Event Manager with The Week App).